This is an automated translation, the French text alone shall prevail in the event of a dispute.
3. The type of cookies used and their purpose
- Functional cookies: they allow us to improve the functioning of the website and make it more user-friendly for the visitor. For example, we store your login data.
- Audience measurement cookies: they ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated each time you visit a website. These cookies are used to determine whether or not you have visited the site before. It is only during the first visit that a cookie is created. During subsequent visits, the use of the existing cookie is automatic. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes. In this way, the following data can be collected:
- the number of unique visitors
- the frequency with which users visit the site
- which pages visitors visit
- how long users spend on a particular page
- the page from which visitors leave the site
- Tracking cookies: they allow you to analyze your browsing, viewing or consumption habits on network sites in order to offer you targeted advertising or personalized services. The profile that is established on the basis of this data is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address, etc., but only serves to match the ads to your profile, so that they are as relevant as possible to you. We collect your consent for these cookies. They will not be installed without your consent.
- Third Party Cookies: These are used to track the pages you visit on the Internet to create your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, email address etc., as indicated above, but only serves to identify you as a unique visitor and to adapt the advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant as possible to you. We collect your consent for these cookies. These cookies will not be installed without your consent.
- Cookies linked to social networks: they allow social networks to save the articles and pages you share via their sharing buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that track your browsing behaviour on the Internet.
- Site improvement cookies: they allow you to test different versions of a web page in order to know which page is better used.
3a. List of cookies used
- Google analytics: allows you to measure the site’s audience.
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage Google tags.
- Google Adsense: Google’s advertising agency using YouTube websites or videos as a support for its ads.
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches.
- Google Adwords Conversion: tool for tracking ad campaigns.
- DoubleClick: Google’s advertising cookies to deliver banners.
- Facebook connect: allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account.
- Facebook social plugins: allows you to liken, share, comment content with a Facebook account.
- Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with the audience on Facebook.
- Twitter button: allows you to easily share and display Twitter content.
- Twitter advertising: allows you to display and target ads through Twitter’s advertising network.
4. Your rights with regard to your personal data
5. Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time via your Internet browser. You can also configure your Internet browser to receive a message when a cookie is installed. You can also indicate that some cookies cannot be installed. To do this, please consult the help function of your browser. If you delete cookies from your browser, this may affect the use of our website.
Some tracking cookies are set by third parties who display advertisements to you through our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu
Please note that if you do not want cookies, we will no longer be able to guarantee the proper functioning of our website. Some features of the site may be altered and in some cases, you will no longer be able to access the site. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will not see any advertising. The ads are no longer adapted to your interests and can therefore appear more often.
The steps to adjust your settings vary from browser to browser. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser, or go to one of the links below to directly access your browser’s manual.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/effacer-les-cookies-pour-supprimer-les-information
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=fr
- Internet Explorer/Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=fr_FR
6. New developments and unplanned cookies
It is also possible that, through our website, cookies may be placed by other people. You have found cookies on our website that we have not identified? Please let us know by email. You can also contact the third party directly and ask them what cookies they place, why they place them, how long the cookie lasts and what measures are in place to protect your privacy.
If you have any questions and/or comments, please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com